Monday, August 17, 2009

hues of cerulean

I hear the rain pitter pattering on the roof. I hear the radio buzz with the latest news. I hear the car go by outside. I hear my thoughts shouting at me again.

I have been quite positive lately, been feeling giddy especially last Thursday. I know I have not been the craziest person lately, but darn… one peek at your page, and I let loose all the monsters again.

I am debating with myself right now. I know that you have not been able to access your page and it was not your fault that all those messages came in, that you are not the one corresponding with them, and that you have not been in touch with them for quite a while now. And all those times, I am the one you have given all your attention to. All your time. All of you.

Or, have you? Yes, I believe in you.




Across the miles, oceans apart… distance is a hindrance, but communication is of essence. Make me feel you, make me hear you. Let me know… make me continue believing…

No comments: